I’ve come to the conclusion that Halo 3 is better than dating. Being a philosopher, I arrived at this conclusion after due logical consideration. Here is why:
1. Halo 3 is always fun. Dating is not.
2. In online Halo play, if somesome starts saying stupid or annoying things, you can mute them. If the same thing happens in dating, you usually have to smile and pretend that something stupid or annoying did not just pass from her lips.
3. Halo 3 is always ready to play.
4. If something goes wrong with Halo 3 or the Xbox 360, trained professionals are there to make it all right. With dating, the crazy problems are all on you.
5. Success in Halo 3 depends on skill and talent. Unlike dating.
6. If someone is wicked annoying in your Halo 3 party, you can boot them with the push of a button.
7. Before you join up with someone in Halo 3, you can view all their stats and accomplishments online. No surprises.
8. In Halo 3, if someone betrays you, you can be rid of them with the push of a button.
9. In Halo 3, all problems can be solved with direct action…and plasma grenades.
10. In Halo 3, no one cares what you are feeling.
11. While Halo 3 keeps score, it never judges you.
12. Halo 3 will always love you. Well, not really. 🙂
13. Halo 3 has no insane friends or relatives.